HOW TO FIND PRODUCTS TO SELL
Finding products to sell online is a big question in the mind of everyone who wish to attain financial freedom through ecommerce, but it shouldn't be that difficult a task. This is why we have put this write-up together to help you eliminate this worries and start listing products and selling right from the moment you sign up on Made-in-Nigeria.biz.
Our aim is to actively develop local contents by helping local manufacturers and support local SMEs showcase and sell their goods and services to the rest of the world.
We therefore encourage you to follow these steps:
- Decide what you wish to sell to your prospective customers
- Check out the list of wholesalers and manufacturers (access requires full membership)
- Buy at wholesale or bulk buying from your preferred wholesaler or manufacturers (usually at heavily discounted price)
- List products on your vendor store with your price etc (Profits margin is usually very attractive)
- or if you prefer not to stock up goods, then Dropshipping is the best option for you.
- Check out our list of Dropshippers (requires full membership registration)
- Send them an email expressing your intention to re-sell their products on this platform
- Select products you wish to sell and list them (using dropshipper's product info details provided) on your vendor store.
- Sell at any price you wish as long as you think it is profitable and competitive.
- When your customer buys and pays you, then you order same from the dropshipper you have already arranged with, the dropshipper sends the product directly to your customer's address you provided,
Find Products to Dropship here: Browse...
For more information and help setting up your store, contact support 24/7